Every user on Learnn must follow these guidelines:
• If you are teaching as an individual, the name on your profile must be your name
• If you are teaching as a company or collective of multiple teachers, the name on your profile must be your
• Your profile photo must be a picture of you or content belonging to your company or organization; no stock images, licensed content,
or other content copyrighted or trademarked by another party
• You may not have more than one Learnn user
Represent yourself honestly and accurately:
• No false or misleading information
• No attempts to impersonate someone else or violate someone else’s intellectual property right
• Do not use social connects to connect to accounts that you don’t own personally
• You must be the primary content creator behind all content you upload to Learnn including Courses, Programmes, etc.
• You’re responsible for having the proper authorization to use any other supplemental content, such as images or videos,
that you upload to your profile
Our rules are to ensure all users in our platform learning freely and safely.
• No spam, unwanted or repetitive content
• No content that promotes dubious or illegal activity, or content that is explicit, disrespectful, intimidating or harassing
Content on users that breaks these guidelines is subject to removal without warning and eventual account suspension.
If you find someone offense these guidelines, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll investigate right away.
Thanks for your help in keeping the Learnn platform safe!